Life time warranty - Terms and Conditions
This guarantee is valid in Pakistan Only.
This guarantee is effective from the date of purchase.
This guarantee is valid only if the Accu-Chek blood glucose Monitoring Device is registered via the following options:
- Visiting the Accu-Chek Website: www.accu-chek.com.pk/warranty-registration
- By scanning the QR Code
- Calling on our toll-free helpline 0800-ROCHE (76243)
- Customers will retain the top-half of the warranty card, after filling out the form in the bottom part of this card and mailing it to our postal address
In case of defect in materials or workmanship confirmed by Roche Pakistan Limited, which occurs during proper handling of the instrument within the warranty period specified above, our liability under this warranty is limited to the repair of the defective part to the provision, at our option, of replacement instrument in working order.
This guarantee does not include or cover:
- All consumable items inclusive but not limited to parts made out of glass and plastic, batteries.
- Removal of the faults/defects arising from accidents, misuse, abuse, breakage, neglect, theft, faulty/un-recommended batteries, placement of batteries in reverse direction, improper handling of the instrument or improper repair efforts/tempering by non-authorized personnel
- Failure due to acts of God, including without limitation, failure due to fire, earthquake, storm, flood, lightening, Social disturbance, riot, acts of war (declared or undeclared)
- Faults deriving from or in connection with use of reagents, strips or other consumptive material no recommended by Roche Pakistan Limited.
- Faulty arising from or due to non-compliance with standard operating procedures, and/or non-maintenance of the instrument in accordance with instructions contained in the operations manual or given by Roche Pakistan Limited representatives.